Wednesday, May 4, 2011

End of the year...

It's the end of my sophomore year and im spending one of my last nights with my amazing friends, Alyssa, Trina, Fritzy and Allie. These guys make me so incredibly happy. I can tell them anything and I know they will not judge me. They love me unconditionally. I never really thought about it until now but they are truly amazing. I love them all. :)

I'm so happy you feel that way <3 I will always love you as you progress and will always be here for you! -Trina

I would gladly put up with a needle for hours if need be for you, and considering how bad my phobia is, that's saying a lot!!
Fritzy <3

Honestly, no matter how close I thought I was to anyone else I've never, and I mean NEVER been closer to anyone in my life. We've gone through so much this school year that it's rediculous and to be completely honest I didn't think I would ever be able to be this close to anyone. Even though we've had a lot of hard times and arguments, one thing I absolutely love about our friendship is how we've always been able to talk through it. You mean the world to me, no joke. I love you. <33333 -Alyssa

well, this year was full of very enlightening experiences, including a mass amount of stupidity that almost tore everything apart. D: BUT! BUT now we're awesome and... yeah. I don't know what to say, actually. I'm a speechless english major! Well, whatever. It was tons of fun all the times we hung out, and thanks for taking care of me on St. Patty's day. :3 And thanks for making Alyssa happy, and for becoming such an awesome friend to Fritzy and holding Trina when she needed it. Thanks for seeing past all our dipshit impulsive personalities and let us hang out with us and just being awesome. Thanks.
Come visit us! We'll have tons of fun and just... party or something. :D
-Allie

These are the awesome people that im choosing to spend one of the last days of the year with. I love them all and i'd gladly take a bullet for each of them. I love them that much! They are truly Best friends!!! Love you guys!!! -Kelsie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment