Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life...

Life has its ups and downs but why does mine seem to be revolved around the downs.. Got some news yesterday from my "best friend" that i'm a slut. I was aware of this but according to him I am. It hurt to hear that but now that I think of it, this kinda means that everyone that thinks that and talks about me is just spending their time thinking about me. :) I'm just a teenage girl trying to turn her life around, so why does everyone have to bombard me with the bad things i have done. I can not move on until I put those things behind me. But I can't do that until people stop reminding me. Oh well i'm getting out of here soon.

Hanging out with a new friend later!! WOOT WOOT! Guess we will see how this goes huh.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment